2 hours of time
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes and drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Heat over medium high heat and stir until the cheese melts.
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper in your slow cooker. Add the drained macaroni and stir again.
- Cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally (I cooked mine for about 2 hours and stirred it twice and it was perfect).
Recipe Cred: Six Sisters